- About Us
- Events Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapters and Governing Councils
- Academic Reports
- Meet the Staff
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Student Organization Support
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Assessment Plans and Reports
The Missouri S&T Student eConnection
This new online news and information service is brought to you by the Department of Student Life. All new and current Missouri S&T students are automatically subscribed to the Student eConnection, but not required to remain on the list.
The Student eConnection will be published twice weekly during the academic year and once weekly throughout summer and winter breaks. These short e-mail messages will originate from the Department of Student Life. If you have news or announcements for the campus community, please let us know.
Messages posted to eConnection will be short, sweet, and to the point with the necessary details of the activity or event. Examples of material that may be posted are announcements concerning upcoming Miner Athletic Events, Student Union Board Concerts, Student Activity Fee Board Voting, and/or anything else that is deemed pertinent to the student body.