- Events Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapters and Governing Councils
- Academic Reports
- Meet the Staff
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Student Organization Support
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Peer Involvement Advisors
Peer Involvement Advisors provide resources for campus involvement and raise awareness of the importance of being involved. The PIAs serve as a bridge between new and uninvolved students and Student Life.
Through the role of the PIAs, new and uninvolved students have access to peer advising and developmental support that will enable them to increase their level of engagement via social integration with the campus community. The PIAs strive to provide students with resources and support to get involved through one-on-one involvement advising sessions and group presentations to classes and RSOs.
Sign up for a one-on-one involvement advising session. Learn how to get engaged and involved on campus from a peer. The PIAs offer developmental support and will enable you to increase your level of engagement.
Involvement Advising Session
Sign up for a presentation from a PIA for your RSO, classroom, or organization. The presentations focus on how to get involved and engaged on campus, but can also be altered to fit your needs.
Peer Involvement Advisor Presentation