- Events Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapters and Governing Councils
- Academic Reports
- Meet the Staff
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Student Organization Support
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Additional On-Campus Venues
Please note that Student Organizations must fill out a Student Activity Permit for all reservation requests, no matter what facility is being requested or for what time period a classroom is being requested.
29 Student Rec Center
Please fill out a student activity permit to reserve this space.
103 Castleman Hall
Box Office Supervisor
If you want to reserve a Video Communications Center (VCC) equipped classroom (Civil 213, EECH 239, Toomey 260, Comp. Sci 209 and Library rooms 316 and G14), there is a fee, regardless of whether you need any set up or assistance. For availability and approval to reserve VCC rooms, please contact Patrice Hatcher; 341-4526; email@example.com ;G-8 Wilson Library. The appropriate online form must still be submitted to the reservationist to reserve these rooms.
Questions? Contact Missouri S&T Student Life Department