- About Us
- Events Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapters and Governing Councils
- Academic Reports
- Meet the Staff
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Student Organization Support
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Do One Thing Campaign
What is one thing you can do on an ongoing basis to make a positive impact on your community?
I will make the world a better place by...
Join our campus-wide campaign to make positive changes in our community by declaring your DOT today! Think of one small change you can make in your life or one new habit or practice you can develop that will help improve the world around you. We want to show that small changes can make a difference!
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Start recycling
- Volunteer once a month
- "Pay it forward" once a week
- Advocate for a cause
- Become a mentor or a tutor
- Practice random acts of kindness
- Save energy by turning off lights
- Donate to charities or nonprofits
- Smile at strangers and listen to their stories
Declare your DOT today by filling out the link below, stopping by the Student Life office in Havener 218, or looking for our table in Havener Atrium. Come claim your button and/or door sign to declare your DOT to the world and show others how you are making a positive difference in our community!
Remember, you can make a button or a door sign that will declare your DOT to the world by coming by Student Life in Havener 218, or by stopping by our table in the atrium (random days).
Questions or comments? Contact Kelly McGuire firstname.lastname@example.org