- About Us
- Events Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapters and Governing Councils
- Academic Reports
- Meet the Staff
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Student Organization Support
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Interested in all of the different ways to become active on campus and with the surrounding community?
Interested in joining an organization whose main focus is to provide service opportunities to S&T students?
Interested in raising awareness of your organization’s philanthropy to the campus community?
Are you a community partner who wants to promote your organization and build a stronger relationship with the S&T community?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, or are just curious about the ways in which S&T students are promoting service across campus then the Annual Civic Engagement Fair is where you need to be. Stake holders in the service community both within S&T’s campus and the larger surrounding area will be in attendance.
Office of Volunteerism & Involvement Aims for this program include:
- Create a conduit for students, staff, faculty, organizations and community partners to build connections and promote service.
- Increase awareness of service opportunities that will broaden the perspective of students at S&T and encourage students to reach out to groups that are different from them.
- Encourage students to both advocate for and participate in service as active citizens in the Rolla community.
- Community partners and service organizations will raise awareness of current social justice issues that face the surrounding area and create opportunities for students at S&T to be involved as active change agents.
If you are a student organization and wish to have a table you must be a service oriented organization, or be willing to primarily showcase how your organization encourgaes civic engagement. Contact Student Life to reserve a table if you are a community partner & RSO's can fill out a registration form on OrgSync.
If you are an off campus service oriented group you are more than welcome to attend the civic engagement fair. Please contact Student Life for more information.