- About Us
- Events Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapters and Governing Councils
- Academic Reports
- Meet the Staff
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Involvement
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Student Organization Support
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Assessment Plans and Reports
- Strengthen Community By being involved in programming and through using resources provided by this office, students at S&T will develop a stronger understanding of community, and how their actions impact their community on a personal, local, national and international level.
- Build Bridges
Through engaging with this office students will work with people, organizations, and communities that will challenge preconceived notions which will foster a greater a sense of understanding between different groups.
- Empower Individuals
Students who participate in activities and actively seek out relationships with community partners will learn skills that empower them to be effective change makers in communities after S&T.
- Create Solutions
Those who involve themselves with the Office of Volunteerism and Involvement will be prepared to identify and creatively solve problems that affect the greater community.
To effect positive change in the greater community and to teach students how to make impactful choices in their future it is important that connections are built in the Rolla community. Our community partners are a valuable asset to S&T, as they provide our students with the majority of the service opportunities that are participated in each year. Follow the Community Partners link here to learn more about those organizations that support service in the Rolla community.
Service-Based Student Organizations
Alpha Phi Omega (APO)