- About Us
- Events Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapters and Governing Councils
- Academic Reports
- Meet the Staff
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Involvement
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Student Organization Support
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Mission:Our mission is to enrich the student experience and promote life long learning by fostering an inclusive community that will empower students to lead and serve through meaningful involvement.
Are you connected?
At Missouri S&T, you'll find more than 200 ways to connect with your fellow Miners...there's always something to do. While learning about yourself, you'll also boost your ability to succeed academically. On top of that, involvement will help you connect with lifetime friends, develop new skills and prepare you for the real world. Go ahead, get plugged into campus; you're a Miner for life!