- About Us
- Events Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapters and Governing Councils
- Academic Reports
- Meet the Staff
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Student Organization Support
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) strives to maintain strong relationships with our Greek Alumni along with Faculty and Chapter Advisors, as we recognize their unmeasureable contribution to the development of the undergraduate members; moreover, we believe that these individuals serve as, not only key resources, but great mentors for younger Greek members.
This newletters serves as the primary method of updating our Greek constituents of community activities, awards and recognition, and policy changes for the community. The Dedication is sent out each Spring semester to FSL's email groups for Alumni and Advisors. There is also an Alumni and Advisor Fall Update, which is released near the start of each academic year. If you would like to be added to these emailings, please contact Brett Watson, Assistant Director of Student Life and Greek Life.
Below are past newsletters:
Alumni and Advisor Meetings:
Every Fall Semester, near Homecoming, FSL hosts an annual meeting for Alumni, faculty, and Chapter Advisors, and it is common for Housing Corp representatives to attend as well.