- Events Calendar
- Student Organizations
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Prospective Members and Parents
- Chapters and Governing Councils
- Academic Reports
- Meet the Staff
- Alumni and Advisor Outreach and Involvement
- Volunteerism and Civic Engagement
- Campus and Community Involvement Scholarships
- Student Organization Support
- Peer Involvement Advisors
- Assessment Plans and Reports
Request Volunteers for Your Organization and Events
Community Partners, we know you often need extra volunteer help to accomplish your mission and pull off successful community events! The Department of Student Life at Missori S&T would love to help serve as a liaison between S&T students and the community.
Information about requesting volunteers:
- We share volunteer requests through our volunteerism website and send them out on the first and fifteenth of every month in our Volunteerism and Civic Engagement Newsletter.
- You will be informed through email when your posting has been received and added to the website.
- Website postings will be updated once a week on Mondays.
- For best results, try to submit a request at least a month before you need volunteers!
- We post requests for volunteers for both one-time events and ongoing needs.
- Communicating with Volunteers after submitting a request
- One-time events: we collect volunteer contact information from those who indicate they would like to volunteer for your event, and will send it to you four business days prior to the event. You are then asked to contact potential volunteers on your own to share details and arrange assignments.
- Ongoing volunteers: We ask interested volunteers to contact you directly about volunteering with your organization on a consistent basis.
- Please note that the Department of Student Life is happy to serve as a liaison between the community and students, but in no way guarantees that we can provide volunteers for your organization or events.
Currently posted requests for One-Time Events can be viewed HERE
Currently posted requests for Ongoing Opportunities can be viewed HERE
If you would like to submit an announcement to our Volunteerism and Civic Engagement Newsletter that is not a volunteer request, such as an announcement for an event or fundraiser, please CLICK HERE